Learning Curve of Tersus
Nevertheless, suggestions for additional examples are certainly in place.
A Simple "Hello World" Exmaple
- Start in 30 Seconds is our equivalent for a "Hello World" example. We'll improve this page to include only the minimum required for a novice (and add the display of a "Hello World" message...).
- There is also a video movie showing how to build a new Tersus application from scratch (and run it).
- I agree it will be nice to produce an up-to-date video that shows both the creation of a small example application and how to deploy it to your own tomcat. Not sure we'll get to producing such a video soon.
Additional Sample Applications
- Displaying the current date (or date and time): We may decide to add it to the "start in 30 seconds" example.
- Dynamic user input example: I don't understand the suggestion.
Customizing the Look and Feel of Tersus Applications
- We'll shortly provide an example of various skins for a single Tersus application.
- The css files used for this example will be the basis for user-controlled look and feel.
Simple Bolgging Platform
- This is a nice suggestion.
- Most of the required functionality already exists in the Tersus Web Site Application (the application running this site), but it will require some thinking to figure out how to let a novice do it.