After installing 1.2.7 I got the same problem, but a closer look gave the answer. In 1.1.6 I changed in the web.xml the following:
<role-name>User</role-name> in <role-name>Everyone</role-name>
(I already used Everyone as a similar role as User in my applications) and used in my upgrading-script the old web.xml without noticing the following additions in the latest web.xml, what caused the problem:
<filter> <filter-name>ServiceFilter</filter-name> <filter-class>tersus.webapp.ServiceFilter</filter-class> </filter> <filter-mapping> <filter-name>ServiceFilter</filter-name> <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern> </filter-mapping>
I've now added the role User in the database with similar permissions as Everyone and added in my "old" Authorization Module the role User.
I couldn't find in the changelog something about this change (but maybe I overlooked it)
For best results, use the Firefox browser..