If I understand you correctly, this is what you should do:
1) You can use the default "html editor" building block as supplied by the Tersus Studio (placed under "Display" in the palette).
2) Inside the model of the "html editor" you can see <html text> field. This place holds your entered text as HTML.
3) Now NOTE: you can read and write into this field <html text> (!!). This means you can do the follwoing:
* Enter default title at the begining
* By evoking any event (like button, check box, radio button) add pre-defined pharagraphs to the text (by reading the text from <html text>, adding your desired text using concatenate or other string manipultions) and placing the ammended html-text back.
NOTE - remember you are using HTML text with all the tags etc. Also note that tersus does not support a streight forward "/" inside a constant. To write such a charachter, simply look at the properties of the desierd constant and edit your desired text (including "/") in the "value" property. Be careful not to mistake "constant" with "datatype" when doing so.
For best results, use the Firefox browser..