Thank you very much for your help. You was right, first I didn’t understand that the user and password from the configuration file is only for database connection and not for application access. After fixing the the database user and password, the application is working.
I will try to install Tomcat 6, in the beginning i have installed Tomcat 7 and get a lot of errors, including some “debug” errors and after a lot of forum search, Tomcat 5 version 12 was the best choice and the most error less. Now i try to make the application work over the network.
For best results, use the Firefox browser..