Thanks, I mislead you a bit with my screenshot, I took it from an earlier version of the module so AP1 Econ does have a flow initiating it. The problem was actually with Game States. The term I was calling upon was never being set, so there was no data in that flow and thus the Add model never initialized. I fixed this problem, but in doing so I discovered I had a problem with the way my application was reading default data from an Excel file. I will post details regarding this under the thread in which I first discussed Excel importing a few months back
For best results, use the Firefox browser..